Internet Marketing

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Wed Feb 27 14:31:13 CST 2002

Ah, but now we can help them to feel our pain.  They have included two
viable email addresses in this list.  We could give them a taste of
their own medicine.

We could use procmail in a script to forward 100 copies of some large
text file with a title like, 'request for xxx industry email addresses'.
  By changing each title, they would have to look at each one before
deleting the computer generated spam.