Linux in Schools

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Feb 25 21:28:53 CST 2002

I'd be glad to donate my time. I have hardware, but most is antique and
only good
for lab work type stuff.
You're probably looking for the LAME manual (Linux Administration Made
Easy).
There is a howto also.
If you have a Linux distro on CD you almost certainly have the howto
also.
It's just a matter of finding it, either on the CDs or on disk. ;')

Brian