Kmail crashes

Jerry Place place at umkc.edu
Mon Feb 25 15:33:39 CST 2002

All:

   I touted the Kmail to this list as a great KDE mail client a week
or so ago.  Unfortunately, Kmail crashed with the following amazing
message:

-- *** KMail got signal 11 (Crashing)
KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kmail path = <unknown> pid = 21552
Unable to start dr. konqi
Unable to start dr. konqi

and I can't get it to run.  I get the same message at each startup
attempt.

   Of course I have no idea what this message means and I don't have
time right now to track the error down.  Thus, I'd advise using Kmail
carefully.  I'm currently using the Netscape mail client with pop3
enabled and it seems to work OK.
--

Regards,

Jerry P. Place