Letter from my boss

Jim Herrmann Jim at ItDepends.com
Sun Feb 24 15:52:19 CST 2002

My company also uses VB for the front end, running DB2 stored procedures on
the backend.  Does anyone know of a way to convert VB to some Linux based
solution, or will VB apps work well under Wine?  I would like to be able to
offer some alternative to the current architecture without causing them too
much pain.  Ideas?

Thanks,
Jim