[OT] Network Question

Richard Meeker rmeeker at kc.rr.com
Fri Feb 22 21:51:11 CST 2002

I doubt that you have overlooked anything.  It is possible that you may
have older CAT 3 cabling between your office data jack and the data closet,
or you might be on a slower subnet.  It's also possible that the data jack
in your old office was patched into a switch while the data jack in your
newer office may be patched into a hub.

Remember 10/100 HUB != 10/100 SWITCH.

This is about all I can offer in the way of suggestions.