Letter from my boss

Chris Midkiff chris at datacaptech.com
Fri Feb 22 17:00:26 CST 2002

Thought some of you might enjoy this...

I've been working on my boss (a fully confirmed Microsoft fan & VB developer) for about a year on
open source software.   I have convinced the company to allow me to replace our Win2k Advanced
Server with Linux (all it does is DCHP and File/Printer sharing).  Also, a week ago I finally
convinced him, on a price basis, to try OpenOffice on his WinXP laptop.  The Following is the
message that I received from him today (copied by permission):