Used Computers

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Feb 13 17:56:06 CST 2002

I generally use a computer outlet on 87th and Quivira, but can't ever
remember the name. The name from the website is different from the sign
on the outside wall. The service is good, the prices are good, some the
new merch is cheap no name stuff. But I just built a system for a
friend's parents for $100. 15 inch mon, 4 gig, 96M P90 w/ sound and
modem. Nothing great, but a good starter for what they needed.