Changing IP Addresses

Jim Herrmann Jim at ItDepends.com
Tue Feb 12 03:57:24 CST 2002

On Monday 11 February 2002 09:30 pm, Jonathan Hale wrote:

> > user.  The moron user who WANTS someone else to do all his thinking for
>
> Linux is about freedom... it should be about giving more choice to the
> masses... if they do not take advantage of those new opportunities, well
> that's just too bad... but the choice should still be there for those who
> would...

I respectfully disagree.  I feel that as the technocracy of our society, it
is our responsibility to lead as many people as possible out of the pit of a
MS-dominated world into the light of freedom.  What you say is like saying,
"Well, if thus old people didn't have enough foresight to save for their
retirement, screw 'em.  Let them starve in their old age.  We don't need no
stinking social security."  That's not exactly a paralell, but you get my
drift.  Microsoft is the totalitarian system, and Linux is the revolution!
Join the revolution, and bring your friends along!  :-)

Here's to a bloodless coup,
Jim Herrmann