System Configuration

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Feb 8 20:39:28 CST 2002

oh.

Well, yes that's interesting. The config files are currently called with
bash right, or directly read by the programs. So you're talking about
changing the behavior of some of the programs?
Maybe I'm not understanding you, it's been a hellish week and my brain
is fried.

Yes, this is a -=massive=- project.

If we need to change code, it may be very difficult to get buy in from
the various developers. They are a very sensitive lot. ;')
Of course once we figure out how to do it. It'll be easy to convert new
releases.

I still think it is a great idea.