The C is dead, long live the C

DCT Jared Smith jared at dctkc.com
Thu Feb 7 10:09:55 CST 2002

I thought the point he was making was not that C is "dead," as in nobody
uses it,
only that C is "dead," in that it is a brick, or a foundation upon which we
now are
building. It is alive in the fact that much coding is done in C, yet it is
dead in
that Adam is urging us to move beyond C. We can only move beyond C if we
see it as it is: a single brick in the foundation...

Look at Color Forth for a paradigm shift on where C's postcessor could be
taking us...

http://www.colorforth.com/

-Jared