CTRL + ALT + BS and Gnome RH 8.0

Advancewarning advancewarning at swbell.net
Sat Dec 28 00:29:57 CST 2002

--Boundary_(ID_PGnpWwtlTyLkiWo/h/C+cA)

Ok im confused. I reloaded Redhat and for some reason Gnome gets trashed after hitting  CTRL + ALT
+ BS then when you try and log in again (even after a reboot) it hangs and the desktop never comes
back up just the background. whats the trick to this and recovering from it?

--Boundary_(ID_PGnpWwtlTyLkiWo/h/C+cA)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"><BASE
href="file://C:Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedStationery">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=ridBody background="">
<DIV>Ok im confused. I reloaded Redhat and&nbsp;for some reason Gnome gets
trashed after hitting&nbsp; CTRL + ALT + BS then when you try and log in again
(even after a reboot)&nbsp;it hangs and the desktop never comes back up just the
background. whats the trick to this and recovering from it?</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_PGnpWwtlTyLkiWo/h/C+cA)--