Webmail package

SABowling at dstsystems.com SABowling at dstsystems.com
Tue Dec 24 16:49:45 CST 2002

I would agree with Lucas on Horde/IMP frontend.   My wife, who
predominantly used hotmail and yahoo mail in the past, likes the Horde/IMP
interface.  She finds it to be more intuitive than the other 'free
commercial' offerings.  With the Horde environment they also offer address
books and other add-ons.

When I installed Horde/IMP it was my first experience with PHP and it was
still easy to configure.  It can be used with imap as well as straight POP.

Scott

Scott Bowling
Analyst Programmer
DST Systems