Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender -goldfish (fwd)

John O'Brien at itazuke.org obrien.john60 at itazuke.org
Mon Dec 23 22:53:45 CST 2002

> either viruses or spams that are attempted to be sent by putting the
I agree; most of those type of things I just don't give a rat's
ass about and don't bother to even look at them (like 95%
of my other mail).  The one's I do get curious about I
right-click them and choose "properties", "details",
"message source".  That way I can read them as text
avoiding activating any hidden "nasties".
(assuming OE)
Other mail programs probably have similar setups.
John