Protocols in Konqueror

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Mon Dec 23 18:31:25 CST 2002

I was just digging around in the KDE Control Center, and I found something
interesting that I wasn't aware of, so I thought I'd share it.  Did you know
that you can use different protocols in Konqueror?  For example, you can type
in man:/ps to get the man page on ps in a nicely formatted page.  If you just
type man:/ it will list all the available man pages.  There are others that
can be used in Konqueror.  Check the KDE Control Center -> Information ->
Protocols.  Selecting each prorocol gives a description of what you can do
with it.

Have fun.

Merry Christmas,
Jim