IE accounts for 95% of browsers Building mozilla?

david nicol whatever at davidnicol.com
Sat Dec 21 04:42:16 CST 2002

On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 06:03, John Lindinger wrote:

> How do the smarty pants types change their browser to report "Nintendo64" or
> "TimexSinclair" or "None of your business"?

Lynx, Wget, and Konqueror offer configuration options for browser reporting.
It should be a trivial hack in Mozilla, but you'd have to be building
yer own mozilla.  Is that easy yet?  I never got it to go all the way
through but I haven't tried in over a year.

--
David Nicol, independent consultant and contractor            312 587 2868
                                 the beat goes on: le de doot, de dum dada