distro inquiry

Jeffrey A. McCright jmccright2 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 18 02:16:32 CST 2002

I would like to have the new RedHat distro resume support for MP3s and
also read support for NTFS partitions which disappeared in redHat 7.3
and 8.0. Something about fearing legal retribution... Although it is not
yet an issue??? Oh well.. Just my 2 cents worth.

Best of Luck with your distro project!