sox

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Tue Dec 17 16:17:50 CST 2002

The line-in jack is not the problem then, because the audio coming in is
just fine.  I need to start playing around with other drivers for my sound
card.

As far as my other question of being able to convert a 2x speed recording to
1x, it looks like I SHOULD be able to slow the audio down as I record with
sox, if I could get it to record at all!  I'll keep y'all updated on my
progress and let you know if^H^H when I am successful!

Gene