PostNuke Gurus?

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Sun Dec 15 17:04:49 CST 2002

I'm still running that version and it works perfect -- something like 48mb
of traffic per day across my MySQL databases . . . . I have more detailed
stats somewhere else . . . 165 days uptime so far.  (Lost power I think at
one point???)

As for what version of PHP, type in this quick little script:

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

save it off as something like "myphpinfo.php" and then call it from your
web browser wherever you put it in your HTML directory structure.  It
should give you all you need to know.