PostNuke Gurus?

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Sun Dec 15 15:27:16 CST 2002

OK - perhaps no PostNuke Gurus here. Let me try a different tack:

I need to make sure that my box is running the newest versions of php and
MySQL for PostNuke to run properly. The box is currently running
YellowDogLinux 2.2. I've got SSH and WebMin running on it.

1 - WebMin tells me I'm running MySQL 3.23.41 and the download site tells me
that they're up to 3.5.something. Is the incremental upgrade worth it? If
so, could someone point me to a newbie-proof set of upgrade instructions?
On 12/14/02 7:29 PM, "Seth Dimbert" <s.dimbert at fhmr.com> wrote:

2 - How can I determine what version of php I'm running?

-SD