Wireless T1 question

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Thu Dec 12 19:36:03 CST 2002

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Dustin Decker wrote:

> The T1 is a grouping of 23 individual 64kbps ISDN circuits or channels
> (each frequently referred to as a basic rate or "B" channels) with a pair
> of "D" channels

Think I mis-spoke here - only one "B" channel IIRC.
D.

--
*-----------------------------------*
| Dustin Decker                     |
| dustind at moon-lite.com       *------------------------------------------*
| http://www.dustindecker.com | "I note that the President recently      |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | said that critics had 'misunderestimated'|
| 913.579.7117                | him.  We elected the symbol of Ebonics   |
*-----------------------------| to the Presidency of this nation.  There |
                              | ain't no brother in Oakland, or anywhere |
                              | else, that would run the phrase or mix   |
                              | up words like this cat does.  It raises  |
                              | serious questions about whether he's     |
                              | white.                                   |
			      | -- Willie Brown, Democratic Mayor of San |
			      | Francisco regarding George Bush Jr.      |