OT: U.S. firms move IT overseas

JD Runyan jrunyan.lists at dms.nwcg.gov
Thu Dec 12 17:27:00 CST 2002

On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 09:25, Jared wrote:
> I'm all for outsourcing, because I know that American
> quality is a real commodity, in the long run.
This is one of the best statements said.

Most of the countries that have had a recession have had governments
that tried to control the economy.  "True" conservatives like to say,
"Government can't make an economy stronger, but they sure can make it
weaker with thier policies."  This is because government can't make
people spend the money they have, but they can take money out of the
economy.  This limits the ability for people to spend.
--
Jason D. Runyan
USDA NITC KC