SuSE 9.1 Install?

Dale dale_n_ks at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 12 02:32:38 CST 2002

As the resident SuSE nut... at least I don't believe
anyone else is running it.  I belive he means version
8.1
Also if you do a detailed install you can eliminate
most of the overhead.  Once the install is done use
YaST to turn off the rest of the things you don't
want.
Only complaint I have is that it seems to want to make
you run KDE.. and from what I can tell.. KDE is a
HUGE.. Need a bigger font for that one... Resource
hog.
But other than that.. Love SuSE.. Have 8.1 running on
a server at home that I redid after running 7.2
forever...
and a system running 8.0 that I use at the office....

=====
  |     The only possible interpretation of any       |
  |     research whatever in the "social sciences"  |
  |     is: some do, some don't.                            |
  |      -Ernest Rutherford                                   |