OT: U.S. firms move IT overseas

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Wed Dec 11 23:09:17 CST 2002

Yeah, I guess I did go off the handle with that one. I also exaggerated the
unemployment rate, but it's still pretty bad. I have to say that I don't blame
corporations for wanting to stay competitive with other international
corporations who use offshore labor. Gawd knows I love those Taiwanese sweat
shop workers for making my PC components so cheep - kidding! ;-) I just wish
that corporations would be a little more loyal to American workers and invest a
little more in our country's future, not just their bottom line.