CDNOW gone

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Sat Dec 7 23:47:26 CST 2002

I just got a message from CDNow that said they were partnering with Amazon,
but not going away:
Effective December 4th, we've teamed with Amazon.com to create
a new and improved cdnow.com. We believe it's an ideal combination of service
and selection. When you visit the new CDNOW, you'll get:
* Unparalleled service
* Reliable shipping and delivery
* Renowned customer service

Sounds like a wise busines move, and not a going out of business move.

My $.02
Jim