Linux on an old Macintosh?

mike neuliep mike at marauder.illiana.net
Fri Dec 6 23:45:46 CST 2002

George, for that mac you'll have to run mklinux.  It's kinda kludgy and
difficult to set up but it works.  work on this hasn't progressed as much
as the power pc and unless you're a guru, good luck

I'd recommend donating this machine to a project like freegeek.org
or just using it as a web browser with os7.6

	Mike