integrating linux with Novell 5

Jason Crowe jcrowe at cmuonline.net
Thu Dec 5 22:49:50 CST 2002

I am wanting linux to log-in to a novell server for authentication & be
able to use the Novell shares & printers. Unfortunatly I know nothing
about Novell. The current admin will never give up netware because it's
what he knows. At the same time I would like to get out of marketing and
get into IT. I have currently been able to switch over the mail & web
servers from MS to linux & BSD. My next step is to get linux on the
desktop in a few areas, but novell integration is the holdup. I havn't
been able to find much in the way of documentation for mixing the two. :(

Hope that clearifies what I am looking for.

Thanks,
Jason