ATX Case: ATOP, 0

Jared jared at trios.org
Thu Dec 5 22:40:25 CST 2002

I'm building my first Gentoo box, and needed
a case for the new Gigabyte motherboard which
won't fit in any of my heap of mid-1990s cases.

So. I just today purchased a $45 ATOP ATX case
from Payless Computers. On the way home,
I stopped by Computers To Go and found the
same thing, used, without powersupply of
which I own one, for $10. So I bought it.

So. I'll sell the $45 case to anyone for $40,
and give you the receipt so you'll have
the full 6-month warranty.

Why not just return the case? Because I
like Payless Computers at 8101 Wornall, plus
it's a long drive out there. And if no one
buys it, I'll eventually use it.

First come, first serve.

-Jared