Novell software 4 or 5

Jason Clinton clintonj at umkc.edu
Thu Dec 5 22:05:05 CST 2002

<asbestos>

As I said in my first email on this subject:

 > Though, I do agree that if you have a company that's paying you to look after
 > it, more power to you.

I, too, believe that we must first pay attention to what's going on in the real
world and the reality is that if someone is willing to pay you to do it, go for
it. However, let us not sacrafice our idealist dreams in the face of reality.
Our desire to improve in imperfect will weign. I was merely pointing out that
Novell is not perfect and that, given the opportunity to migrate to the _more
perfect_ Linux, one should take the opportunity.
</asbestos>