Novell software 4 or 5

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Thu Dec 5 21:49:40 CST 2002

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Jason Clinton wrote:
> Something along the lines of 'standards' compliant network management would suit
> my fancy. They could have easily inserted some of those R&D people someone
> mentioned earlier in to some standards bodies and became the authority on
> implementing those standards... but, alas...

Yeah - they tried that.  They submitted NDS as an Internet standard, but
it didn't win.  Hrm... perhaps they're too close to Vegas, and felt the
need to roll the dice.  Too bad they didn't know they were loaded.  :)
D.

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com |                                         |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb     |
| 913.579.7117                |  voting on what to have for lunch.      |
*-----------------------------|  Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting|
                              |  the vote."                             |
                              |		-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759      |