Time & Temperature via linux

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Wed Dec 4 23:02:05 CST 2002

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Jared wrote:

> Great suggestion. Sounds like a fun little script to write.
>
> It'll take me a while, but I'll post the number
> here when it's finished. Note: This version will _not_
> contain advertising. I hated that UMB blurb, even though
> I knew it was paying for the whole 844 exchange. By word of
> mouth alone people will learn that it's running on Linux.
> As it should be.

It wouldn't be terrible to have a blurb at the _end_ of the message
however would it?  Folks who wanna listen aren't captive, and it could do
some good.  Those who don't care will just hang up.

My $.02
D.

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com |                                         |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | If there is Artificial Intelligence,    |
| 913.579.7117                | then there's bound to be some           |
*-----------------------------| artificial stupidity.                   |
                              |		-- Thomas Edison                |