Time & Temperature via linux

Jared jared at trios.org
Wed Dec 4 21:47:21 CST 2002

Great suggestion. Sounds like a fun little script to write.

It'll take me a while, but I'll post the number
here when it's finished. Note: This version will _not_
contain advertising. I hated that UMB blurb, even though
I knew it was paying for the whole 844 exchange. By word of
mouth alone people will learn that it's running on Linux.
As it should be.