Cluster update

Jared jared at trios.org
Tue Dec 3 16:42:37 CST 2002

Folks, I have been scrambling over the past ten days
to cover the commitments I'd been making regarding the
warehouse space at 18th and Oak. That warehouse is
shifting into the loft direction, leaving me looking
for another location to put an office and make space
available for the cluster project. Finally found another
location one block east, still on 18th. It's not as large,
but more secure and even easier to access, so... the
cluster-in-the-warehouse proposal is still a go; just in
a new location. If this kind of instability is a concern
to you, I understand, and am all for the bombshelter or
the ISP location which were proposed.

I currently have the 5 HP Vectras donated by Charles
Steinkuhler, the 48-port hub donated by David Nicol,
the RAM donated by Jim, and some other pieces parts,
cables, drives, controllers, monitors, etcs. We basically
have enough to begin building a small cluster.

-Jared