Uninstall/Reformat HD

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Wed Aug 21 16:27:47 CDT 2002

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Jeremy Fowler wrote:

> Why don't you just boot off the Win2k CDROM? From there you can delete the
> existing partitions, create your NTFS install partition, and install Win2k. It
> will then automatically rewrite your MBR and boot to Win2k after it's finished
> installing. That's the simplest way I know. -Jeremy

I've already beat this dead horse with Tia - and it would appear that
other data is still present on the drive, and a fear of loss is there.
(Although it won't nuke it to my knowledge.)

I also sent explicit instructions on how to accomplish what Tia wanted
to do, given that I understood another hard drive to be the boot device
etc. Alas... instructions aren't worth much if communication is
poo-pooing across the board.

[For heavens sake, trim those posts!]
D.

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com | "The assertion that 'all men are        |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | created equal' was of no practical use  |
| 913.579.7117                | in effecting our separation from Great  |
*-----------------------------| Britain and it was placed in the        |
                              | Declaration not for that, but for       |
                              | future use."                            |
                              |		-- Abraham Lincoln              |