phpCalendar

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Wed Aug 21 15:41:49 CDT 2002

That would be great for the people doing the software - very carefully
insulated from any direct contact.  I'm probably going to migrate the data
into some other system anyway though.

I'm really leaning toward just using Yahoo for this - they have everything
we need, already set up, we just have to put up with a little bit of spam
banner stuff in the messages.  That, or I'