Thanx and how about a job?

Mark Hutchings desynergy at onebox.com
Wed Aug 21 04:29:06 CDT 2002

Oh by the way, anyone signing up for the job placement, there will be
a blank for "Director ID #".  It is 100618.  (Basically Livingood's ID
is 100618 and that will be who's database your resume will be stored
in.)  Some browsers dont auto-populate that field, but IE and Netscape
"should".

--
Mark Hutchings
desynergy at onebox.com - email