I.L.U.G Proposal

JD Runyan jrunyan.lists at dms.nwcg.gov
Wed Aug 21 02:16:09 CDT 2002

I'll tell you what.  I'll give you all the raw parts for a bottom
diverter valve for pneumatic conveyor systems, and a simple to follow
set of instructions, and lets see if you end up with a working valve
that doesn't leak when its closed.  That is one of the most demeaning
and idiotic statements anyone has made on this list.  Compiling a kernel
can be one of the most daunting experiences until you have done it a few
times.  Sure if you know everything you need, the kernel is easy, but
leave out one important check mark, and "kernel panic:"  Did you know
how to make sure you can still boot your system when this happens
without some help or resources.

Rick, if you need some email me.  I'll be happy to help.  I could even
come by and give you a hand.  You know me from MAPP.

--
Jason D. Runyan
USDA NITC KC