Uninstall/Reformat HD

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 20:19:38 CDT 2002

Ok, i see what you are saying. I just did the same
thing. I added a second drive to my 2k box, to only
put games on. I just fdisk out of habit. Anyway, once
I booted up with the second drive after having fdisk'd
it, Win2k will automatically tell you that it needs to
be formatted, and ask you whether fat32 or NTFS.