beginner C++

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Aug 15 20:30:18 CDT 2002

Well Java was loosely based on C. It was written by C programmers. So
the learning curve shouldn't be too horribly bad. You'll have to get
used to doing your own memory management.

The wonderful thing about c/c++ is you can do just about anything with
it.
The terrible thing about c/c++ is you can do just about anything with
it.