Cell-Capable Modems

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Aug 15 20:05:09 CDT 2002

Usually when that happens to me. I turn off my cell phone, so
when the inevitable call comes half an hour later, I don't answer it.
I then proceed to finish what I'm doing, blowing off the page and all
subsequent pages, and then go home and dial in and fix the problem.
Finally I turn the phone back on and retrieve my messages, call in and
tell them everything is fixed. End of problem.

my $0.02,
Brian