What a bunch of crap!

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Thu Aug 15 13:00:39 CDT 2002

Ethically, Verisign employees should not be allowed ownership in domain
names until a 90 day 'cooling off' waiting period has elapsed.  Kind of
like market analysts and mutual fund workers.

You couls always offer to buy it from him for fairly low price.  He
might just be happy to get a couple of Ben Franklins for his 'trouble'
and call it a day.  If he refuses, you could always take him to court.

Court is a crap shoot, but from what I have seen in the last couple of
years, the court system tends to favor a business over an individual,
even if the business has no valid reson for taking the domain.

The court would probably look favorably on the fact that the domain was
not fairly released to the public prior to his tying it up for an
addtional two years.