What a bunch of crap!

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Aug 15 12:37:36 CDT 2002

At 07:45 AM 8/15/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Well, SnapNames doesnt "guarentee" that they will get the domain for
>you. But the thing that pisses me off is, I've been calling Verisign
>once every week or every other week at times trying to get information
>on when Verisign is going to release DESYNERGY.COM.  Now all of a sudden,
>someone from Verisign gets the domain name for 2 years and Verisign NEVER
>released the domain name!  AAaaarrrggghh!
>
>--
>Mark Hutchings
>desynergy at onebox.com - email

I think you should write up your experience (that email was fine) and send
it to ICANN for a dispute against Verisign.  I would escalate it to the nth
degree and cause a huge ruckus with them.  That's absolutely ridiculous.

(Could you describe the ruckus?)

Bradley Miller, Programmer/webmaster
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri office
Phone: 816-228-3814		Fax: 775-254-6162 <-- NEW!!
Toll-free: 888-872-4420	ICQ: 48555780