Linux Jukebox

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 03:55:43 CDT 2002

I know a few people responded to me about that article
I have... I'm STILL looking. Trust me, I'll find it.

Although, to a previous question I had, I did find
Music Match Jukebox for Linux. A friend sent me a link
that is still up. If your interested, here it is:
http://linux.tucows.com/mmedia/preview/165558.html

<FEDF8BF5FC2C7B47943BE6638462E8A11DB4B3 at kcexch1.celeritas.com>

<mailto:Becker at celeritas.com?subject=RE:%20Linux%20Jukebox&replyto=FEDF8BF5FC2C7B47943BE6638462E8A11