Computer Garage Sale

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 11 16:45:15 CDT 2002

I know what you mean. I just built a 1Ghz Duron last
month and have less than $300 in it. The only existing
parts that i already had were my cdrw, hard drive, and
video card. I got all the stuff through
pricewatch.com. I start salivating when I see stuff
like 512mb of pc133 for $40...

It's too bad you can't recoup some of the money on
computers of yesteryear... I have a Compaq p133 that
was a graduation gift. It cost my father $2500, not
including the ram upgrade... I'd be lucky to be able
to give it away now...