Computer Garage Sale

Steven Hildreth s_p_hildreth at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 11 14:46:46 CDT 2002

I find it continually amazing how people will pay for things like this.

At work we build boxes with specs like this:
	FIC AZ11EA (Via 686a chipset based)
	AMD 1.4 TBird
	256 PC133
	20 Gig Maxtor HD
	32 Pine Meg TNT2
	Asound 8139c NIC
	Keytronic 105 Keyboard
	Generic Optical Mouse
	17" 1280x1024 Monitor

We put Redhat 7.3 (or Gentoo 1.2 depending on the user saviness) and
open office, and send them out for new sales peoples computers.

Total cost to us approx $515

We don't do anything special (like direct importing or buying in large
quantities) we just purchase from guys like www.googlegear.com and
www.mwave.com

Just my pesky logic I suppose getting in the way again ;)

Later..
Steven