Computer Garage Sale

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 10 19:15:58 CDT 2002

I don't know how Linux related this is...

My wife called me at work today and told me about a
sign on Holmes about a computer garage sale. WOW! I'm
having visions of boxes and boxes of used stuff (junk)
for dirt cheap! So when I was off, I headed straight
there. It turned out to be just a local business, that
was peddling its wares at the owners house. Prices
that would make a Best Buy clerk's jaw drop. $25 for a
50 pack of cdr's, $200 486's, and everything else was
along those lines. It was all just new parts, with a
few old rebuilt systems, and some WAY overpriced
custom built systems.

So my point is, if you happen to be driving down
Holmes this weekend, and right by Red Bridge road you
see a sign "computer garage sale"...

Resist the urge. Don't waste your time.