Linux/DB2

Jim Herrmann JimH at ItDepends.com
Sat Aug 10 04:30:12 CDT 2002

The Personal Developers Edition is free and does not time out.  The
limitation is that you can not connect to it through the network.  So, If you
install it on the same box as your webserver, you are good to go.  Make sure
you have *lots* of memory on that machine.  I think this link will take you
to the download page for PDE:
http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/download/preconfig.jsp?id=2001-12-18+12%3A47%3A02.862047R&S_TAC
T=&S_CMP=&s=

Good luck.

Will you be at the HOA DB2 User's Group meeting in September?  If you are, be
sure to introduce yourself to me.  I'll be the one with the microphone
between presentations.  :-)  Also did you hear about the Stored Procedure
training we're putting on the two days after the meeting?  That should be
good.

Peace,
Jim Herrmann
President, Heart of America DB2 Users Group
http://hoadb2ug.org