Very cool toys . . .

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Aug 8 18:08:04 CDT 2002

Sometimes I get to play with some very cool toys.  Today is one of those
days -- I just got in a VDR - video data recorder.  This is WAY cool.  I
think it runs on FreeBSD (??) but I thought there would be enough techies
to appreciate this thing on here.  This unit I'm playing with is a 4
channel video recorder with 30 gigs (168 hours) of storage.  It can stream
those four cameras over the Internet live or it can let you playback a
taped stream.  It's hard to describe all the cool things this little system
does.  It even does two-way audio.

$2300+ and you too can own one . . . I'm a dealer for this VPON system.  I
also carry the stand-alone StarDot Techologies system for doing a remote
web cam.

Bradley Miller, Programmer/webmaster
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri office
Phone: 816-228-3814		Fax: 775-254-6162 <-- NEW!!
Toll-free: 888-872-4420	ICQ: 48555780