The Penguin and Clutches... Bad Mix.

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Tue Aug 6 13:29:11 CDT 2002

At 11:34 PM 8/5/02 -0500, Duane Attaway wrote:
>Bikes are wonderfully agile and efficient compared to cars, just like
>Linux vs Windows (I just had to keep this on topic with the group somehow
>:)

Or you can take the minimalist approach to a car . . . like a Locost variety:

http://mcsorley.net/locost/

I actually used to enjoy my old Honda (1971) bike, but once I got married,
had kids, etc... I've been a bit shy of the bike.  Not because I can't
handle it, but I can't control every idiot out there.  The Locost would be
a good compromise.  I absolutely love my convertible (Pontiac) but I would
like a little snappier performance.  Unfortunately the Locost is only a 2
seater . . . so I have a few years (16 at least) before I can consider it
as a "family" car.

And if you really want to have fun, just put a cycle engine INTO a Locost .
. .

-- Bradley Miller