The Penguin and Clutches... Bad Mix.

Duane Attaway dattaway at attaway.net
Tue Aug 6 04:51:12 CDT 2002

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Seth Dimbert wrote:

> Your bicycle weighs 400 pounds?!? What's it made out of? Cement?

I'm lazy.  Its a cbr600f4.  I let the engine do the work.  Most people
don't think bikes are practical for daily use, but this is 2 years old,
sports 46,000 miles, and it gets 40-60 mpg.  An electric body suit keeps
me warm and dry in any weather, unlike a car that has to warm up.

Bikes are wonderfully agile and efficient compared to cars, just like
Linux vs Windows (I just had to keep this on topic with the group somehow
:)