David Nicol is a crappy politician, multiple copies, yadda yadda

david nicol whatever at davidnicol.com
Mon Aug 5 18:33:40 CDT 2002

I was getting four copies of kclug traffic last week.
The first is clean, the second, third and fourth passed through

                          from mail.eccod.com
(mkc-65-30-112-108.kc.rr.com [65.30.112.108])
                          by marauder.illiana.net (8.12.1/8.12.1) with
ESMTP id
                          g725qmx0000882 for <kclug at kclug.org>; Fri, 2
Aug 2002 00:52:49
                          -0500
(marauder.illiana.net [207.227.243.140]) by
                          mail.eccod.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id
C42D2246A5 for
                          <lpeet at eccod.com>; Fri, 2 Aug 2002 01:05:49
-0500 (CDT)

and then went to the list again.

Did this get repaired over the weekend?  In keeping with my
shoddy practices I will send this to the list before getting
current.

And on to other things.

> > > Remind me to never hire you. :=)
>
> > Nevermind the obvious hit for a lack of integrity (hey c'mon, we all
> > know David Nicol was joking right?) but to steal a few million dollars
> > and risk it all on a mutual fund prolly isn't such a great idea right
> > now anyway.  You'll have to go back and steal more!
>
> Heck as long as he shares with the rest of us I doubt many of us would
> think any less of him for stealing the money.

I was trying to imagine what kinds of decisions are faced by the
current crop of scandalous executives.  And also had recently
tallied up tipjar.com's debts and was trying to answer the question
what would it sell for, to make all stakeholders happy? it's a few
million dollars plus an agreement to keep it going according to
its current operating principles.

Which aren't really explicitly spelled out anywhere, which is something
I need to address.

I certainly wouldn't steal the millions I would trade in my career
as an employee for.  I would have to get them through an acceptable
means, such as selling my company.  Then I could embark on a whole
new disposable career as an international Jonathan Richman impersonator.

--
Every sentence must do one of two things:
            reveal character or advance the action. --KV